Grid FN00

Hi, Everyone --
Is FN00 a rare grid, such that there are few active satellite operators with home QTH within it?
I am going to be in the Johnstown, PA area (approx FN00m#/00n#,) the third full week of July, on business, and I usually take a little HF gear with me as carry-on luggage; however, if there's sufficient interest, I'll opt for HTs and Arrow instead and try to work some passes.
What say you all?
Vy 73, Ray KA8SYX
Big Pine Key, FL EL94