G-5500 Rotator nearly fell off roof

Hi all, I have had my Yaesu G-5500 Azi-Ele rotator on the roof for about 2
years. I went to change one of my beams and noticed the top elevation rotator
had moved across the top of the azi rotator with just one bolt holding the
rotator and my beams on to the bottom rotator, Somehow I managed to get the
rotators and beams off the roof without the bolt snapping and falling on me.
I guess at some point I must of fitted the wrong bolts (which secure the 2
rotators together) as the threads in the bottom rotator aluminium housing are
in perfect condition but the bolts had disintegrated. A colleague at work said
the bolts may have been eaten by the reaction between the aluminium housing
and the material the bolts were made out of. Does anyone know what bolts I
should ask for eg size and material. I have a store in a nearby town that
specializes in nuts and bolts. I have emailed Yaesu but no response from them
yet.

Regards

Darren G4VTQ

Darren Rainer