Re: Wimo diplexer??

See Diplexer article December 2004 QST page 63.

MFJ has one with all N connectors for $30.

The frequency response sweep looked pretty impressive and it's $70 cheaper when you factor in the EU to Dollar conversion.

GL

Mike
K9QHO

-------------- Original message from John Price <n4qwf@ntelos.net>: --------------