Wimo diplexer??

Is anyone familiar with the following?  I found it on a "google search"
at Wimo in Germany.  I am not familiar with them.  It looks like a good
deal if I can find a spec. sheet for it.  What is the conversion from
Euro to US$?
Thanks!

Jim

Antenna diplexer 2m/70cm for mast mount, in weatherproof case, includes
mast clamp. Max. power load 100 Watt, connectors N jacks. Order No.
22039 70.05 (68.00) EUR