RE: PSK 31 Trial

>[the PSK-31 test]... was listed in Weekly Satellite
>Report #135, posted 5/16/2005 by W8ISS...

1) Go read the web page and do your monthly planning
2) Go read the weekly ANS bulletin that is 274 lines long

Instead, why not a one-line post on AMSAT-BB like:
3) "Hi all, join me on PSK-31 test tomorrow on AO-51"

I'm just offering a users rationale for why I think
we DO see lots of posts like " I was on and no one
else was there"...  I think my sugestion for #3
would be more effective than #1 and #2.   Bob