PSK31 on AO-51

Hello all,
today at the morning pass 08:21 I could copy one PSK31 testsignal of DJ3TK
followed by CW identification. The signal was not very clean and there were
many misprints. I'm not sure if the uplink was on 10 m or on 2 m.
I was receiving with MixW and the signal from AO-51 was S9. However I was
not prepared to transmit PSK31. Need some work on the setup and cabling.

73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM