AO-51 PSK

Hi guys,
OK I copied  you  Angelo, N5UXT  testing, and
also somebody  sending  "CQ CQ CQ DE K"  then all garbled,
could never get the call.

The doppler was too much for Digipan to follow. I had to keep
clicking on the signal every couple of seconds.

I did not have my transmit side hooked up to the 847, so
could not transmit.

I bet if this was done on FM it would work perfectly.  And
the doppler wouldn't affect the receiving.

73,
John K6YK