Re: The Tonight Show- HAMS Win!

NBC typically reruns the Tonight show one week after the original air date, in
Washington DC it is on at 2:35 am Saturday morning. If you missed the show and
can't get the clip off the internet, check your local TV listings for 2 am
Saturday morning May 21. Since we will all be at Dayton you best set your VCR
or TIVO to record it while you are gone.

Dan Schultz N8FGV