Polarisation switching

Hi Folks,

I have a VHF and UHF homebrew crossed Yagi and also a 60cms dish with down
converter for sat use.

Try as I did, I just could not get a polarization switching network to work,
with high SWR on one or the other switched positions.

Can any one point me to a source where I can buy switching sets for the two
antennae? I know many commercial antenna manufacturers supply the switching
network with their antenna, but separately??

Please post responses to me direct < gopalmadhavan@vsnl.com  >

Thanks in advance

Gopal VU2GMN

Gopal Madhavan