Re: Homebrew Antenna Plans

John Henderson wrote:

> Anyone have a source for plans for construction of either the egg beater
> or the lindenbald. I found them once several years ago, I thought in the
> ARRL HB or Antenna Book but now I can't locate them.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> 73,  John
> N4NAB/ FM14lq

John,

Jerry K5OE has plans on his website for the Eggbeater. He has modified
the original Eggbeater in his Texas Potato Masher2 to give better gain
at low elevations. See: http://members.aol.com/k5oe/ Not hard to build.

Bill K7MT was using the Mashers today on AO-51 and sounded fine.

GL & 73
John Meeks
KC8ZFN
EN75om