R: Automatic Doppler Compensation

Hellò Charlie and All...

Me too would like to learn from your experience...

Tried to Compensate RX and TX Doppler automatically on my TS-2000 via Ham
Radio Deluxe, but either I don't listen myself on the downlink, or I hear
myself very high-pitched...

I've made some tests at the center of the passband, but I think it would be
the same everywhere :-(

I reverted to manual TX compensation, as suggested by many, to be able to
hear my signal on the DL...

What's wrong?

Thanks for any hint!

Joe, IW7ECJ