Re: KEPS Communications

When my D/C arrived from Mark I was stunned at how
nicely made it is. The housing is milled from a solid
block of aluminum! I could have my buddy drive his
Hummer over it, and I'm sure it would survive. I don't
think it's 'weatherproof', though, so you'd have to
put it in an enclosure, and I don't know how you'd get
at the 2M/70cm toggle switch if you had it
tower-mounted.
I'm going to use it as my "Field Day" D/C.
73, Jim  KQ6EA