Re: Instant Track

I run IT on an old P-1 on a table in the classroom 24/7.  I boot it into
DOS-only and it purrs along day after day as a kind of screen saver.
The kids are always tinkering around with it but it's bulletproof.  I
remove the mouse so it takes them a few sessions before they master the
keyboard commands and they can't do anything else with the computer.

...Orin