Re: AO-51 software reset and upload

At 09:39 PM 5/12/2005 -0400, McGrane wrote:
>Greetings to the group
>
>Too bad about the software reset. I was looking forward to the higher
>power. Is this a common occurance on amateur satellites?
>
>Does anyone know if new software is being uploaded?
>
>If so, are there any new features.
>
>Thanks for any input.  73, pat n2oeq
>----

Pat,

You can easily find this information on the Amsat website:  www.amsat.org

If you scroll below the Eagle fund raising thermometer in the middle of the
home page there is a brief explanation under "Latest News".

For more detail click the "Project Pages:" <AO-51> link right above the
"Latest News" heading.  When the AO-51 project page opens click on "Latest
News from the Control Team:"  <Control Team Update Page> and you will find
the lates information from the control team about what is happening with
AO-51!

Most question about AO-51 and other satellites is on the amsat
website...just do some looking and you will find it.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW  <new call>