Re: CAT-questions

>Back in the old Oscar 6/7/8 days we didn't have computers available but
>still managed to make lots of contacts. Perhaps I'm getting lazy nowadays!

Yes, Alf, I sort of wonder the same thing!!  We knew that the
doppler  shift is the difference in the two frequencies with an inverting
transponder,  most everyone's shift is different, and we used the best
doppler control available for ssb  contacts...We called it a knob in the
old days!!

I guess I'm also getting lazy...I'll have to do some studying so I can
understand the complications that have developed in this century...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...