finally got VO52/Hamsat into Nova

Well, I finally did it....still not sure how or why but I did the following:

I logged onto Space-Track and searched for VO52/Hamsat using the object
number.  When I found the sat I added it to my "Favorites" list.

I then did another download from Space-track and lo and behold I found
Hamsat listed among the other sats.

Still not sure why Hamsat didn't download with all the other sats....got me
mistified but I don't care...given my level of expertise I am just happy to
get it on the screen of Nova now(grin)

Many thanks to all the folks who took the time to help me out.

Still shaking my head and wondering "why??"....73, Joe W2KJ