Re: KEPS Communications

Hi Tom,

I did a group purchase of some dual IF 2.4 GHz downconverters several weeks back (they are all gone).  They are VERY well made, and have excellent specs.  No real on the air testing yet, but I hope to try it out at Dayton as part of the AMSAT demos with KO4MA!

They were great to deal with---shipping, however, is expensive for a single unit or item.

If I need something in the future that they have, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 06:03 PM 5/12/2005 -0500, Thomas Webb wrote:
>Has anyone had experience with KEPS Communication (www.keps.it)?  They're
>out of Italy and appear to have an outstanding line of S-Mode antennas,
>patch-feeds, and converters.
>
>Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5
>----

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]