Re: Instant Track

Hi Ron,

That is what happens if IT thinks there is not enough memory.

In the old DOS days, that might be true but today the problem is
that the DOS emulator under windows is not configured with
enough memory. If you are running XP, the default memory seems to be
256K which is not enough! To fix this, right click on the DOS Prompt
ICON and select "properties." Then select MEMORY and change all the
values to "AUTO."

Did that do it?

73,
Tony AA2TX