Doppler Control

Working a LEO linear transponder like VO-52 has prompted me
to pursue crossing over to 'computerized' Doppler Shift Control
with Satellite Tracking. (My first goal is to automatically control
the RECEIVE downlink Doppler shift.)

I have Ham Radio Delux, Beta 3.1 Build 742, and I dug out a
CT-17 that I had never used, and hooked it up to the CI-V
computer control port of an ICOM IC-821.  After changing the
default 19k6 baud down to 9k6, it started working just fine.

Can anyone give me any 'SHORTCUT TIPS' on what to do
next?  How are others controlling Doppler Shift with the help of
Ham Radio Delux?

I have a number of good Satellite Tracking programs.  I hope
perhaps INSTANTRACK, still one of my favorites, might work.

Even if someone just heads me in the right direction, I'll try
to do the rest.

Thanks and 73,

Charlie Schlieper, N5TD
Temple, TX