getting AO52 into Nova

Howdy fellow Amsaters:

Just downloaded Nova update v2.2b successfully and was able to get new keps
from Space-Trak.

I thought the way I did it (per Nova manual) that AO52 would show up
automatically after the download....it didn't.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers so any
help in getting AO52 into the Nova database and displayed would be
appreciated.

Many thanks for any assistance that can be rendered.

                                73, Joe W2KJ