getting AO52 into Nova

Howdy fellow Amsaters:

 Just downloaded Nova update v2.2b successfully and was able to get new keps
from Space-Trak via the automatic on-line feature of Nova.

 I thought the way I did it (per Nova manual) that AO52 would show up
automatically after the download....it didn't.

 I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to manipulating Nova
so any help in getting AO52 into the Nova database and displayed would be

 Many thanks for any assistance that can be rendered.

                                73, Joe W2KJ