Ariane rocket parts, collectibles & AMSAT fund raiser!

Hi folks,

I am in the process of auctioning off a good part of my space collection and
would like to donate 50% of the revenues towards AMSAT and the Eagle
project. Everything is on Ebay and you can find the auctions here:

These items are rare and would make a unique show piece in your shack and
certainly will stimulate some discussion.

Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you have any question. I
hope that this will be success for AMSAT.

Stefan, VE4NSA