FO-29 mobile operations

Hello friends, these days FO-29 is in good orbit for Europe-North America
QSOs. I usually work American stations from mobile without problems in the
West passes for me from IM78cx (I work almost everyday Joe K3SZH and many
times W4MVB and others). This month I will try to work all the passes with
mutual window with North America because I have a clear shot to the West
from my country home (I can work passes with 1º elevation for me). Of course
I will work from mobile because I haven't satellite base station (the only
good base satellite station near me is Juan EA4CYQ). I am near IM79, so I
will activate this grid too.
My setup is a Kenwood TM-255 monoband VHF all mode with a 1/4 wave VHF
mobile whip (I will try a 5/8 VHF too) and in the downlink my little Kenwood
TH-F7E with a dual band long rubber whip and a pair of earbuds.
I'll take some photos and will put them in my website (and, maybe, a small
video working the satellites with this marginal setup).

Best 73s and hope to hear you soon with my simple station!

Pedro EB4DKA
"Always using the minimal station"
www.eb4dka.tk