RE: Doppler Control with 847 and Ham Radio Deluxe

Thank's to all who send me corrections for point 3

Probably the "always tune the higher frequency" should be the key
here. On my point 3 i was wrong having in mind AO-40 U/S mode the
higher frequency was 2.4 gig and we all tune the downlink at that

On OV-52 the higher frequency is the uplink and that's the one who
should be tuned. Probably many of us just remember AO-40 ways and
this can explain the confusion. We tend to repeat by automatism our
past habits.

My point 3 should have read:

3- When i found my downlink i never touch my RX frequency i only
adjust the TX side to compensate for doppler. And i start to call.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583