Re: Tracking Oscar 52 with Nova

Here are the latest keps from Space-Track

HAMSAT
1 28650U 05017B   05131.72510521  .00001054  00000-0  14279-3 0   219
2 28650 097.9130 205.9408 0026527 224.8354 135.0666 14.80813202   961

It boggles my mind that a lot of people can't find and or use/apply
the 2line keps.

Try Stsplus... it is DOS format, and EASY to use.
OOPS.. scratch that, you have to set up your location update manually etc...
Will show Doppler, but will not interface to your radio. At least it is very
accurate and shows you where it is and going to be...
Not as EASY as NOVA, Satscape, Ham Radio Deluxe etc...
Maybe the HAMSAT owners need to have a webpage to show HAMSAT's location.
Seems there are still a lot out there still waiting to see where it will be
so they can work it.

Oh... The above keps are almost 9 hours old.

Happy HUNTING!!

Hint: Try looking for Satellite # 28650

73, Scott