Re: Tracking Oscar 52 with Nova

Dear friends,

Space-Track.org has not yet put VO52/Hamsat in its "Amateur" category.
If you want to add its elements to Nova, the easiest way is to download
the full catalog (8,500 satellites!) from Space-Track.

In Nova, the "Artificial satellites" group contains all the satellites
in Nova's database.  The "Amateur" group, or any other user-created
group, contains whatever you put into it.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University