AO-51 ssb/fm portable, for lunchtime fun

Thank you KB2M, VE7EGN, and K7MT for the quick QSO on AO-51 today. This mode is pretty awesome, especially portable. I was operating from my truck's tailgate with my satellite backpack setup and an arrow. 2 watts on the uplink was enough to be heard, and make several contacts. Uplink tx was a FT-290r, downlink was a FT-817, all hand tuned and pointed.

With AO-51 and VO-52 both in sun synch orbits favoring lunchtime passes, I always have something up there to try, and to help forget work for a half hour or so....

73, Drew KO4MA