Re: Operatiing Procedure on HamSat

The only problem with the "One True Rule" is it assumes all
participates are running with computer control, and this works
fine when everyone is.  This rule breaks down quickly when
one or more of the participates is adjusting manually.

I have seen this often on FO-29, and it's best to switch to manual
at that point.

-Freeman, N5FPP