Lithium Batteries for Military (and Space) applications

Dear all,

Recently we talked here about Lithium Ion Batteries ...

Well just to inform you (I am not selling them !) that a COTS Supplier (for Military applications) of these things is TADIRAN, USA :

http://www.tadiranbat.com/hipower.php

Cost does not seem to be so high : "TLM 1550 batteries [2Wh @ 4V in AA-size] are priced at 5$ each in quantity" (source : COTS Journal International - Jan-05)

I hope it may be of some help ...
73 de Iw2nmb, Florio