FT 100 - offset

Hi, probably someone of you on the BB may have re-tuned a Yaesu  FT-100.

My problem is: I have purchased a second(or third)-hand FT-100 and I've found an off-set of +2,5KHz in the frequency reading on 430MHz and an off-set of nearly 1 KHz on 144MHz, while on 50 and other bands the reading is more accurate.

The trasmission and the reception remain stable, while there is that offset between the frequency I read and the real frequency I'm trasmitting/receiving.

Need help.

I hope is possible to adjust via a menu or a secret menu without screwdriver...

Thank you, 73 de Steve - IW1RDZ