From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of George Henry
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:53 AM
To: amsat bb
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Recommendation for satellite cross yagi antennas

I believe that he is...  his main business is woodworking, but he has taken
his ham radio interest and the tools he already has to manufacture some very

fine antennas.  They are well worth the wait.  I hope that he hasn't
overextended himself....  I would hate to see him stop making them!

Hopefully you will see them arrive soon.

George, KA3HSW