AO-51 Modes (was Re: Oscar designation)

There are two problems with this post:

1) You never filed a bug report - if you had, it would have beeped me and
been fixed in 5-10 minutes
2) You filed the problem with the main page without changing the subject.

I'm a volunteer - I put in about 60 hours a week on AMSAT projects and
presentations.  I've done my best to try to provide the ability for people
to alert me when there are problems.

Please file bug reports - posting to the BB is not going to get anyone's
attention.

73,

Emily

At 04:49 PM 5/10/2005 -0800, Edward R. Cole wrote:
>At 07:30 PM 5/10/2005 -0400, John Price wrote:
> >Has Hamsat/VUsat been given the designation VO-52? I keep seeing folks
> >referring to it as such. I might have missed the announcement. Anyone know?
> >----
>
>Look on the Amsat-NA Homepage under the current AO-51 schedule (which
>incorrectly lists that PSK-31 is today (utc)).
>VO-52 is the new official designation for Hamsat .
>

>73's,
>Ed - KL7UW  <new call>

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org