RE: A question about Rain

Hi David,

	I live in an area that gets a lot of rain and Iíve observed that anything
more that a light drizzle will attenuate frequencies from 70cm up. Generally
the more rain, the greater attenuation, the higher the frequency the greater
attenuation and the lower the elevation of the satellite, the greater the
attenuation. Wet trees attenuate a lot more than dry trees.
	Iíve also observed some attenuation from snow fall but we donít get enough
here for me to form any conclusions about itís effect.

Steve .. AI7W
Lm #2270