Re: Impact on Satellite and terrestrial communications by Windfarms?

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply and the thoughts on the subject. The BBC / Ofcom
document can be downloaded at
_http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/factsheets/pdfs/buildings_factsheet.pdf_
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/factsheets/pdfs/buildings_factsheet.pdf)  which  is a 18 page document in parts colour too. It helps
understand some of the  problems that are going to affect this area, and might
help others here  understand reflections from large objects and buildings too?

I agree with you that I am going to experience multi-path signals from the
LEO's. As for WI-FI, I don't get many as yet and even my system running at 108
Mbps does not interfere with any of my signals. Just get RFI on 2 Meters
sadly.

Appreciate the help Joe, thanks.

73's

Chris