From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Dave G.
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:54 AM
To: Emily Clarke
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Which sat is it ??

Emily,

> FO-29, but your timeline seems off because you were out of
> the footprint by 17:07z.
Thank you for the information.... my 'timeline' was probably
off due to the excitement of actually copying something ---
even if it was just above my local noise level :-(

>  I don't know what you mean by "Heavy
> Doppler"
Well, for me (at the beginner stage) it "seemed" heavy :-))

But, back to my original question, how did you determine it
was FO29??

Did you just run the tracking program in simulation mode and
set the time *AND* display all satellites ??
Or did you just happen to know which one it was !!

I've just got a lot to learn yet !!

Dave KK7SS