Orbitron 3.51

I would hold off on downloading the newest version.
The copy of 3.51 I downloaded today does not list the
sat name on the data tab. I also found it to hang up
more often on my window machines then 3.14. I love the
program and use it almost 100% for my tracking, but I
found that the support when reporting bugs was on the
light side.

Howard Stephenson K6IA
AMSAT 35381