AO-51 Schedule Grid

You may have noticed that the AO-51 Schedule Grid has been put back on the
AMSAT.ORG website.

The removal of the AO-51 Schedule Grid and corresponding front page summary
was the result of a misinterpretation of email exchanges between myself
(representing the website team) and the AO-51 Control Team.  These resulted
in a feeling on my part that the control team did not wish for a grid for
purposes of expediency.  Apparently I misinterpreted their statements.

After additional communications between the AMSAT leadership and the two
teams, the advice from the AMSAT leadership team was to restore the
schedule grid.

I apologize for any inconvenience removal of the grid caused and I
apologize to the AO-51 control team members for misinterpreting their remarks.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org