Re: Keps Vusat AO-52 and Orbitron

On 10 May 2005 at 13:29, Hans Hopstaken wrote:

> Hello sat friends,
>
> Who knows when the keps will be integrated eg. loaded in the
Orbitron
> program?
> I had bad luck to load the keps as suggested by Murali Dharan
(Sorry Murali
> ...hihi).
>
> Tks in advance.
> 73
> Hans Hopstaken, PA0HOP
> AMSAT-UK 4409
author.
program!

click on set up
go on tle's update tab
click on group folder internet update "tha last right icon"

If you configure your folders to "all" the TLE'S updates should
start.

Be sure to have version 3.51. Hamsat keps are not in the amateur
group yet but as soon as they will be included in clestrak you will
be able to update them.

Alternate solution

In orbitron folder go on TLE folder selec amateur group and copy
paste the Hamsat keps in the folder you will have the new Hamsat
kep's in the amateur group.

BTW Orbitron is a very fine program as soon as i will more time
available i will try to let them control my FT-847 no succes yet with
what we have available.

"-"
Even worse than not being informed is to believe that you are

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
C AMSAT Qc.
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe