Re: Rotor Trouble - Again!

Rick -

Sometimes grease gets on the potentiometer during reassembly, resulting
in poor contact with the wiper.  However, before disassembling the thing
again, I'd make absolutely sure that the rotator cables are intact and
correctly terminated.  Do the meter needles report anything or jump
erratically?

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University