Rotor Trouble - Again!

I have a Yaesu G-5400B. I repaired the elevation rotor, replacing the pot, some bad bearings and an end stop switch. Thanks to many of you for yur help through all of that. I put the rotor and array back up months ago and initially it worked fine, talking to and from the computer through Nova and a Sat Track parallel port interface. Suddenly it once again stopped reporting back information and I'm about ready to give up repairing it. I've gone through all this before and it is enough to make you give up satellite operation. Any suggestions on who might repair it or should I just shell out the money for a new 550?

Rick
W2JAZ