Apologies

Howdy from Bill K7MT,

I apologize for my "enough is enough" comment on the satellite for the SSTV
traffic in the SSB section of the satellite.  Thanks Robert W0LMD for
pointing out to move SSTV down into the lower CW portion of the band.

Also please note that the receive doppler shifts up on the HAMSAT if you
leave your xmitter on freq. It is opposite of FO-29 which shifts down in
receive doppler.

Finally it was nice to hear Joe W1AW on the HAMSAT bird today.  He said he
just had to try it out.

Cheers  Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461