Re: Fw: Field Day Satellite rules

Unfortunately, I think Field Day has lost a lot of its
original meaning and purpose. For all intents, it's
just another contest. Fun, yes, but just another
contest. The satellite station I've been running for
K6AA always draws a lot of interest, but when people
want to hear an "Easy Sat", and I find an FM bird
going over, they're usually horrified to hear it. And
when they see what's involved in tracking a LEO linear
bird, they get kind of turned off. FM birds are fine
for demos at other times, but Field Day is a joke.