Re: SSTV signals of linear transponders

Hi Joe,

You are correct, these general rules are still in place and will for
example apply to the linear transponders of P3-E as well.
However, the "owner" of the satellite may allow some exceptions, for
example if moderate power is used or other
enhanced techniques which require only small signal strength...

73s Peter, DB2OS