Re: Re:Lithium Ion batts

And the reason it would be a great service to the amateur satellite
community to be able to
see, decode, and study the telemetry!!  I would hate for this to be the
first amateur satellite
for which there was no easily accessible telemetry.  Maybe it is
accessible but the details
are not obvious.

Bob
N4HY