Re: FD operation

On 8 May 2005 at 0:00, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:

> Hello group,
>
> Unfortunately I'm one of the "idiots" who helps make the schedule
for AO-51.

This form of politeness seems still to be  accepted on this BB as it
is an open forum. I don't know to what extent this can go?

I already make some suggestions but the only one answers i got "Its
an open forum" I take note for future use.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583  Still involved in some coordonnating activities.
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe