Recommendation for satellite cross yagi antennas

Hello group,

With so many future satellites coming up, I have decided to upgrade my
station's 2M and 70 CM antennas.  I have looked into a few alternatives.
The first one is the 2M and 70 CM pair by M2, but the price of this is not
within my budget.

My second choice will be the Wimo-X quad.  This antenna looks wonderful
especially when we can use RHCP, LHCP and also Horizontal and Vertical
polarization in one.  However, I am wondering if this antenna will work well
with the P3E HEO mode U/V that will be launched next year?  Maybe someone
can advice me on this?

Also, is there any other satellite cross yagi antenna manufacturers around?
I tried to do a search but failed to find any others.

Many thanks and good sat DX.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.