Re: FD operation

Depending of the outcome of the SSB voice relay, I would prefer to see
V/U with SSB input so you can hear everyone at once so you can hear
how bad it is.  I would definitely be recording that but I guess the
mode has been already desided. Last year SO-50 had maybe 1 successful
contact per pass.

Perhaps lowering the output to 50 mw or less would be interesting but
I don't think that would stop people from transmitting without hearing
it.

V/S for Dayton, and V/S for FD.  What's the obsession for this mode?
I realize that the next sat for ham service will be using this mode
exclusively.  Is this why?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741