Re: AO-51 in mode L/U over Europe observations

G'day all,
Had two QSOs with VK1ZQR on mode L/U.  We both found it difficult to
get into the satellite.  I was using 10W into a 27 element loop yagi
(horizontally polarised).  When the antennas were aligned we got in
ok, most of the time there was too much QSB.  Will have to try
another antenna next time.

73 de David VK5DG