KCT/T , IC-821H, PS-85 for sale.

Hello,

I have a Kansas City Tracker/Tuner that I got a couple years ago as part
of a bigger satellite package that I don't need.  I have the cables for
it and might be able to come up with the documentation for it.

I also have an IC-821H and the matching power supply which I believe is
a PS-85 (not sure as it's in storage currently as I use an Astron in the
shack).  Both work well, 821H is my current satellite radio.  I do have
the manual for the 821H.

All of these items will be at Flea Market spot 3252 or 1917 at Dayton.
I'll take offers up to Wednesday morning May 18th at which time we'll be
heading to Dayton.  If a deal is made before Dayton and the buyer is
going to Dayton, it'll be there for pickup, otherwise if there's time to
ship it beforehand to a buyer not going to Dayton it will happen,
otherwise it'll happen after Dayton.

I do have a fairly aggressive spam filter on this account, but as long
as your ISP follows the SMTP protocol your mail should get through, if
you don't hear from me or as a precaution you can cc: your mail to
kb0jqo@gmail.com

Ryan Butler
KB0JQO