Home Station FD

If I have a home station and I operate on emergency power I would be a 1E
under ARRL rules for Field Day. Could I also have a satellite station in
addition to a HF station operating ... at different times?

If we form a new club (me and 2 or 3 hams who do not now operate), with our
own callsign (registered here), and have our meetings, at my place, would
the club also be a 1E?  If we are a "1"E could we then have a satellite
station too (aiming at the Amsat contest)?

Les
W4SCO